9th July 2012, 11:28 AM
triva

How to join ICWAI course after B.Com? What is the fee structure?

information to join icwai course after B.Com? about fee structure and the course and all about jobs...

19th July 2012, 11:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ICWAI course after B.Com? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by triva View Post
information to join icwai course after B.Com? about fee structure and the course and all about jobs...
Basically there isn't any different procedure for graduates to join Cost and Work Accountancy course offered by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Being a graduate, you will be getting complete exemption from the first stage, known as Foundation Course and hence will be able to register directly for the Intermediate Course, and to do so, all you need is to contact your nearest ICWAI Regional Council or any of its Branches, obtain the prospectus along with registration form and submit it along with the prescribed fee.

The Cost and Work Accountancy course, apart from Foundation and Intermediate course also comprise of Management Training, the duration of which is three years. Once may undergo the management training any time after getting registered for the Cost and Work Accountancy course. Graduates who successfully complete three years of management training, Intermediate course and the Final Course are considered eligible to take up the profession and become a Cost and Work Accountant.

The Institute of Cost Accountants of India offers the course through correspondence mode as well as through oral coaching and depending upon the mode you opt, the fee structure varies.

Correspondence Mode
  • Intermediate Course- Rs. 15700
  • Final Course- Rs.11500

Oral Coaching Mode
  • Intermediate Course- Rs. 19700
  • Final Course- Rs.16500

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
2nd July 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ICWAI course after B.Com? What is the fee structure?

I just complete my b.com and i plan to take icwai may i know how it is benefit and what is the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?