29th July 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How to join IIT Long Term coaching in Hyderabad? Which are the best institutes and their fee estimation?

sir i have completed 12th class. i want to join in IIT longterm coaching in HYDERABAD(dilsukhnagar). what are the best institutes and their fee estimation

Related Questions:
16th January 2016, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join IIT Long Term coaching in Hyderabad? Which are the best institutes and their fee estimation?

Sir,my name is aakesh.I am studying in narayana institute in hyderabad (kphb).I am in 1 .I am thinking to change my institute.Should I change or continue.if change which institute I should go for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?