17th May 2011, 10:33 PM
priyanka4121988

Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?

sir/madam,
this is priyanka studying M.sc(electronics).i am planning to learn any short term course related to electronics(for 2 months).so please kindly tell the institutes which will teach short term courses in banglore and hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the short term courses related to Electronics? Institutes providing the best coaching in Chennai and Bangalore?
  2. Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?
  3. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  4. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  6. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  7. Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?
  8. How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?
  9. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  10. List of short term courses in Hyderabad to get a job in Power Plants?
  11. Institutes and short term courses for joining Merchant Navy course after completing ITI from Electronics Mechanic?
  12. Which are the IAS and IES institutes which offer short term courses in Hyderabad?
  13. Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates -- [New]
  14. Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  15. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  16. What should I do after diploma if I dont get into B.E? Are there any short term certificate courses?
  17. Which are the short term certificate software courses and which institutes offer these courses in Bangalore?
  18. Any special short term courses which are available in Hyderabad related to ECE?
5th August 2011, 08:02 PM
myspace

Default Re: Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?

NIT
MILLINEUM
APTECH
MICROTECH
INFYSOLUTIONS etc
22nd August 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?

What type of short term courses for electronics engineering after F.E.?
23rd September 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam i am kunal studing BSc (electronics). what should i do after BSc? And any courses after that for my career?
29th November 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i did b.tech in ECE in 2010 with first class.I was trained on software testing tools.I have one year gap.how can i go for interviews either fresher or with 1 experience? Please guide me
21st December 2011, 06:20 PM
rajeev.krs.feb89

I Have completed B.Sc with electronics as a main subjects and after wants to do some short courses for jobs in electronics and communication fields,so give me some advice.
Thanks
Regards
Rajeev
22nd December 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

after ssc or inter any group, any short time course in elctronic chiplevel hyderabad
9th January 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

can you tell some courses after completing grduation
9th January 2012, 07:33 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
Here i give you some institute name which are give some coaching for
Technical candidate related to Computer,Electronjics,Electrical

Like:-

NIT
APPTECH
FRAMEWORK
IL&FS
OCAC
etc............
9th January 2012, 10:05 PM
anlakshmi

Electronics Institutes in Hyderabad:

Advanced Training Institute for Electronics and Process Instrumentation.
Government Institute of Electronics (GIOE).
Government Institute of Electronics (polytechnics).
Sridhar Institute of Electronics etc..

Electronics Institutes in Bangalore:

Centre for Electronics Design and Technology.
Indian Institute of Science.
Institutes for Diploma in Electronics in Bangalore.
Electronics Institute in Bangalore.
Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering etc..
12th March 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i completed my degree(b.com) in 2011
but now i want the course diploma in electronics in 3months courses
so plese tell me instutes details in hyderabad
1st November 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

electronics design and graphics course offering institutes in hyderabad????
17th April 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Askar 09995106389]sir/madam,
this is Askar studying Diploma in electronics telicommunication.i am planning to learn any short term course related to electronics practical(for 2 months).so please kindly tell the institutes which will teach short term only practical courses in banglore
23rd June 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,i completed B.E in ECE with first class.Now i am working in office. i want to do one of course related to my carrier part to get good job.and i passedout at 2012. what can i do?
11th July 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the ias and ies coaching insts which offer short term corses in vijayawada
24th April 2014, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

hi...im ankush ...
im completed my diploma in e&tc I want to learn any short tetm course related to electronics.....which course is best for me sir plz tell me....
28th August 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir/ madam, I have to do a short time diploma in enterpreneurship in bangalore.. So will u plz sujjest me an institution??
13th June 2017, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i completed B.E in E&TC with first class. Now i want to do one of course related to my carrier part to get good job.
23rd November 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Ma'am, I have completed my B. E graduation with 59% aggregate in Electronics and Communication. I am looking for job. Please suggest me some good course in electronic and Communication field so that i can get job in core company.
24th June 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Ofter ece which course is best ??? I didn't getting anything which course we have to take please suggest me some good course in ece ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?