5th June 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it important to join coaching to get into IITs?

Iwant to know if a student can get into IIT by his/her's self studyor it is mandatory that only those who join coaching institutes along with schools are successful?
Also i want to make clear that I am in 11th class and don't want to join coaching institutes neither I want to wait for 1 year after my school to get into it.
Please answer my question if I can do it or not,moreover I take simple tutions.

27th July 2011, 01:45 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it important to join coaching to get into IITs?

Dear friend,
IIT is the high level exam and the most toughest exam to get addmission in engineering line.To crack these exam you must have to join coaching institute truly speaking.

Some best coaching institue for IIT's are:
*FIITJEE
*Bansal classes
*Allen,kota
*Resonance coaching institute.
4th August 2011, 01:53 AM
samir14

Dear
I think your decision is absolutely right not to waste time after 12th.Because that time is much valuable then getting in an "IIT".
Although those students who really get in to iit after 12th most of them are from 2 year fresher course of Big coaching centers or some of them are really extra-ordinary.
just pick previous years questions of IITs and evaluate your self .
which type of student you are and take your own decision.
5th July 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

hai iam a iii B.Tech civil student.i want to know whether coaching taken for GATE exam is enough to crack IES exam or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?