20th August 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?

I am bhavy...i m in diploma 2nd year..i am join indian air force after complete diploma.what can i do for join Indian air force after my completing diploma???

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  2. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  3. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  7. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  8. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  11. Can I join indian Air Force after completing diploma E.C engineering?
  12. How is it possible to join Air Force after Diploma?
  13. Can I join indian air force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in Information Technology
  16. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to join Air force after completing diploma in civil engineering with 65%
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force after diploma?
8th September 2014, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?

To join in Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma Engineering, you need to complete the graduation degree from a recognised university. After completion of the graduation, you need to appear for the CDS exam to join in Indian Air Force. The CDS exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year for the candidates who are interested to join in INdian Army, Navy, Air Force and Officer's Training Academy.

Eligibility Criteria :-
To appear for the CDS exam, you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria :-

-->Nationality :-
You must be a citizen of India.

-->Educational Qualification :-
You must have completed the graduation in B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering from a recognised university.

-->Age Limit :- 19-23 years

-->Physical Standards :-
You must be physically and mentally fit as per the notification released by the UPSC for the CDS exam.

Scheme of Examination :-
There are two stages in the CDS examination. They are :-
1.Written Test
2.SSB Interview

Written Test :-
The examination pattern is of objective type. The questions will be from the following sections :-
1. English :- 100 Marks
2. General Knowledge :- 100 Marks
3. Elementary Mathematics :-100 Marks

SSB Interview :- 300 marks

After qualifying in both the rounds of the CDS examination, you will be selected to join in the Indian Air Force. So, to join in Indian Air Force, you need to complete your graduation degree from a recognised university.
5th January 2017, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?

How can I join Indian army after completing diploma in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?