14th November 2011, 07:26 PM
dhanakankit17

Can I join indian Air Force after completing diploma E.C engineering?

can i join indian air force after diploma e.c enng

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  2. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  3. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  5. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  7. Can I join indian Air Force after completing diploma E.C engineering?
  8. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  10. Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?
  11. Can I join indian air force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in Information Technology
  14. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  16. How to join Indian Air Force after Computer Engineering Diploma?
  17. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
16th December 2011, 07:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join indian Air Force after completing diploma E.C engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanakankit17 View Post
Yes, you can definitely join Indian Air Force after diploma in engineering.
As a diploma holder, you will be eligible to join as an Airman provided you fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

1. You must have qualified the diploma examination with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized polytechnic institute.

2. You must have attained the age of 17 years.

3. You must not be over 22 years.

For more information, click here.
16th December 2011, 09:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join indian Air Force after completing diploma E.C engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanakankit17 View Post
Yes , You have completed Diploma In ECE so you are eligible only NDA exam.Details about NDA exam is given below.

Eligibility criteria:-

For Army wing:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with 60% marks..

For Navy:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with physics , chemistry , maths with 60% marks..

For Air force:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with physics , maths..

Age criteria:-

The age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

N.D.A Exam Date,2012 :-

Date of Notification : 31.12.11

Last date for receipt of application : 30.01.12

Date of examination : 15.04.12

For more details you can visit website www.upsc.gov.in
2nd June 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian airforce after B-pharmacy
10th December 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son completed diploma in electronic and communication cn he abel to join for airforce as airman
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?