19th April 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force or Military Force having failed in 12th Class?

i am 12th failed how to join indian air force or military force

Related Questions:
19th April 2012, 02:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force or Military Force having failed in 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 12th failed how to join indian air force or military force

Sorry to say that you are not applicable for Indian Air Force or Indian Military Exam.Because those post are recruit through NDA exam.Because you have not completed your 12th standard.

But the minimum Qualification for NDA exam is 12th standard.So first you have complete your course then you can apply in NDA exam.
Those candidate have completed 12th standard from recognized board are eligible for NDA exam.

Commerce and Arts student are also eligible for NDA exam .(Indian Army)

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

EXAM PATTERN:-

PHYSICAL CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

The selection procedure for NDA exam is 1) Written Test. 2) Personal Interview.

For more details you can visit to www.upsc.gov.in

19th April 2012, 02:50 PM
bablubeniwal
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force or Military Force having failed in 12th Class?

[IMG]www.google.com/m/imgres?client=ms-opera-mobile&q=indian+air+force&channel=new&bl=universal &site=images&imgid=1X8EYVHuWEXZtM&imgsz=33341&imgu rl=http://indianairforce.nic.in/iafba/images/af_crest.gif&imgrefurl=http://indianairforce.nic.in/iafba/index.php&ht=381&wd=454&tbnh=78&tbnw=93&ei=V8iPT4D fCsHqrQf9Ag&ved=0CBQQ9QEwBg[/IMG]
Sorry dear,
You are not eligible for indian army.
To join indian army;
12th class pass from a reconized board.
Age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.
You should be male, indian citizen and unmarried.
To know more about indian air force,
I have attached the file
Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cap5.pdf(262.6 KB, 206 views)
18th September 2013, 11:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You must have passed 12th class to join air force. In 12th, you must have studied Physics and mathematics as subjects. Your age must be between 16 1/2 nd 19 years. You must be a male candidate with marital status of unmarried. Selection of candidates is made by UPSC through NDA entrance exam. Applications can be submitted online via UPSC portal.
4th January 2014, 06:20 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Having failed in 12th class, you are not eligible to join Air Force.

Not only for Air Force or for other competitive exams and even for higher studies also, you should have completed 12th class.

Without completing your backlogs, you are no more eligible to join anything.

For competitive exams, one should have strong preparation towards it. If you are not able to complete your academics itself, then how can you crack competitive exams that have huge competition.

So, I suggest you to complete your 12th class first. Then you will be eligible for to join Indian Air Force.

For this, the selection procedure is
-NDA Exam
-Interview
-Medical Test

By cracking this exam, the candidates can join the following defence services
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

You should have completed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in order to be eligible to apply for Air Force wing.

Required age criteria should be 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.

You need to have extraordinary preparation. Then only you can crack NDA Exam.

Try to be good enough in that.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?