8th December 2012, 09:26 PM
kathir.chitti

How to join Indian Army after finishing B.Com with 58%

Friends, am kathir and am finished B.com with 58%. I want to joint Indian Army.
u can tell that information, how can i join that.? and am 5.4(164cm) feet height only. my mail id [email protected]. please friends / sir tell me. how to join indian army..?

9th December 2012, 03:17 PM
denwer1

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after finishing B.Com with 58%

dear friend...
as your graduation percentage is low i.e. 58% so i think you can not apply for indian army's officer's entry. The minimum criteria for the entry is graduation with 60% marks.
9th December 2012, 06:19 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

As you mentioned that you have completed graduation in B.Com you will be eligible for CDS exam.

In order to write the CDS exam the eligibility is as follows:

Graduation in any stream of the courses

The age limit is between 19 years to 24 years

And there are few physical standards required to apply for the exam.

If you satisfy all the qualifications then you can apply for the exam and give your best so that you can get into Indian army.

Thank you,

All the best.
9th December 2012, 09:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

After completing Graduation you can join Indian Army through CDS exam which is conducted by UPSC every year.

You are a B.Com. Graduate hence you will be only eligible for Indian Army through CDS exam.

Just make sure that your age is in between 19 to 25 year if you want to apply for CDS exam.

The selection is based on the following tests :

-Objective type paper

-SSB Interview

-Medical examination

If you pass above tests with good marks and you are higher on merit then you will be selected for training.

Only medically fit candidates are selected to join the training . Otherwise you will be rejected if you are found unfit according to rules.

The training period in OTA is of 49 weeks and you will become after completion of training.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
9th December 2012, 11:06 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Army after finishing B.Com with 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathir.chitti View Post
u can tell that information, how can i join that.? and am 5.4(164cm) feet height only. my mail id [email protected]. please friends / sir tell me. how to join indian army..?
Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can apply for the Indian Army since you are a degree holder.Presently 2013 recruitment notification is out.
The last date for the application is 22nd December, 2012 to 21st January, 2013 till 11.59 p.m.

Apply here @ UPSC website.

First you have to apply for the exam and then select your wing whether it may be army,naval or air force.Since you are choosing army wing.

You have a clear view on what you have to apply.Yes your height is good.

Before applying for the exams.See that you have no eye problems like sight and etc.

Note: You should not be married and not gone undergone any eye operations for better view of sight.There are several factors which Army checks before taking them for training.So read the instructions carefully before applying.

So all the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask help am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
10th December 2012, 08:25 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After B.Com., you can join Indian Army through applying, appearing and cracking CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

There is no percentage of marks criteria in Graduation in order to apply for CDS.

The aspiring candidate for Indian Army(IMA) of CDS must be an Indian unmarried male candidate only having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The CDS can be applied through on line by paying requisite fees for the exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
11th December 2012, 09:05 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathir.chitti View Post
HI!
COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES

After passing graduation you qualify the C.D.S exam.

C.D.S exam is Conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Age limit for C.D.S exam is 19-24 year.

There are three stage of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical Exam

Written exam const if 3 part:-
> English
> Maths
> General Knowledge
13th August 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Hiiiii sir.....
I am student of b.com i want to join an indian army plzzz give me a best suggestion how can i join an indian army.....plzzzzzz
irfan
31st August 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my B.E from 70% agreegad now i want to join army so plz suggest me ,,how i can join it,,and tell me about an option
4th November 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir My name is Ajin... I'm studying B Com second year ...I wish I want to join Indian Army I want to know the format of questions in CDS exam Could you please give the suggestions ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?