19th April 2013, 10:45 PM
vasanth jackss

How to join Indian Navy after completing 12th?

sir i have just completed 12th i want to join in indian navy what is the procedure for that sir

12th May 2014, 10:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasanth jackss View Post
sir i have just completed 12th i want to join in indian navy what is the procedure for that sir
We appreciate your aspiration to Join in Indian Navy after completing 12th standard. You can Join in Indian Navy wing through NDA Entrance Examination. But, Only science stream candidates are eligible for Indian Navy wing through NDA Entrance Examination. So, If you're belong from science stream category student definitely you're eligible for Indian Navy wing.

NDA stands for (National Defence Academy). The NDA exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service commission) for every year.

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy wing though NDA Examination:-

Educational Qualification:- 12th standard in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as main subject from any recognized Institution or University. Pass marks enough to apply for this Entrance Examination.

Age Limit :- Applicants age should be not less than 16.5 years not be more than 19 years and no upper age relaxation for any category candidates.

Marital Status:- Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Entrance Examination.

So, If you satisfy the criteria then you're eligible to apply for NDA Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?