3rd June 2011, 07:36 PM
anil90

How to join in integrated Ph.D after completing B.Pharm? Which is more preferable?

hi..dis is anil..i completed b.pharm and intrested to join in integrated phd.plz suggest me which is more preferable?int.phd?or ms.c+phd?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  2. Whether Integrated PhD is preferable over M.Sc and PhD?
  3. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  5. Is integrated Ph.D better than individual M.Sc followed by Ph.D after B.Sc physics? List of colleges for M.Sc in Physics in Mumbai? -- [New]
  6. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  7. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  8. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  9. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  10. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  11. How can I study Integrated PhD after completing B.Sc in Mathematics?
  12. Which universities in India provide integrated M.Tech-PhD?
  13. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  14. Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  15. Integrated m.tech phd in computer science
  16. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  17. Can I quit the integrated Ph.D programme after completion of M.Sc course in it?
  18. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
23rd September 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in integrated Ph.D after completing B.Pharm? Which is more preferable?

meaning of phd. advantage of phd
1st October 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in integrated Ph.D after completing B.Pharm? Which is more preferable?

what is untigrated Phd?duration of integrated Phd?
22nd October 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I want information regarding admissinnprocess for Phar. D. and colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?