19th March 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow if in case I am eligible for applying for the ISRO? What needs to be done and prepared for it?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  2. How to join ISRO or DRDO after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  5. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  8. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  9. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. How to get Job in ISRO after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  12. How can I join ISRO if completed Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering? Choice of stream to study in ISRO?
  13. How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?
  14. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  16. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  17. After Electronics and Telecommunication diploma can I join Marine Engineering?
  18. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
13th May 2017, 03:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation and in order to join ISRO candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree in engineering or technology with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for job in ISRO.

After completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering you have to pursue bachelor's degree in the respective discipline with minimum 60% marks. You can get admission into bachelor's degree through lateral entry examination. After completing your bachelor's degree you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by ISRO.

Therefore, if you can qualify the examination with good marks, then you can definitely join ISRO
1st May 2020, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Can I join isro after completion diploma in electronics and telecommunication engg
3rd May 2020, 08:54 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?

ISRO Jobs eligibility:

No, it is not possible.

Candidates must have qualified B.E/B. Tech or equivalent qualifying degree in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84 on a scale of 10. ISRO is strict about the CGPA or marks and doesn't consider anything less than the given criteria

To become a space scientist, one should possess relevant education in pure science or engineering disciplines. ISRO recruit candidates with PhD in Astronomy, Physics and Mathematics along with engineers in disciplines such as mechanical, electrical, electronics and computer science.
5th May 2020, 03:38 PM
vmitranchi

Yes, it is totally possible. But you have the knowledge and your grade must be more than 8.5cgpa.
Its entrance exam is a little bit hard but if you have deep knowledge you must be able to crack it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?