23rd February 2013, 09:14 PM
mathsphysics

How to join in ISRO? I am interested in research field

I am very interested in research field.But I don't know the path to join in ISRO.

15th February 2017, 11:44 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in ISRO? I am interested in research field

Recruitment for the posts of scientist/Engineers in ISRO is made through the written exam conducted by the ISRO. The written exam is conducted on all the ISRO centers on 1st week of May. The syllabus for the written exam will be same as the syllabus of GATE exam. The candidate needs to score at least 60% marks in the written as well as interview for final selections.

The eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO are following:-

- The candidate should have passed B.E/B.Tech degree with at least 65% marks from a recognized university.

- Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying degree are also eligible to apply provisionally. They will have to produce the same at the time of final selections are made.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 21 to 35 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

For more details you can log on to the official website of ISRO @ www.isro.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?