30th August 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How to join Java Technology based IT companies after passing final year MCA student from Pune university

hello Sir,
I am a final year M.C.A. student from pune university.
I am looking for a java technology based I.T. company that will provide internship program most preferably in pune.
pleae send me the list of companies which provide the same.

email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT companies providing MCA internship in Pune for on JAVA
  2. Is there any Java based IT company providing internship program in Pune? List of companies which provide the same?
  3. List of companies providing internship in Java for a M.Sc computer science candidate from Nasik?
  4. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  5. List of companies providing training in Java with Stipends in Pune and Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What all companies are there in Nashik and Pune providing internship? I am a MCA student
  7. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  8. How can I join project work in reputed IT companies in the final year of MCA? Will it be helpful in future?
  9. List of companies to do internship for Java and .Net in Mumbai? -- [New]
  10. List of some foreign companies for internship? I'm in final year student of Electrical engineering from DAV institute?
  11. What are the opportunities in Kolkata? I am a final year MCA student
  12. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  13. List of top IT companies offering Internship for MCA candidates in Pune?
  14. List of companies for internship? I am s student of MCA final year
  15. Names of the companies providing internship? I am a MCA final year student with 72%
  16. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?
  17. Are there any jobs in defence based on MCA? I am learning MCA 3rd year in Sinhgad College, Lonavala under Pune University
  18. How can I get admission in Pune University in MCA? I am a Nepali Citizen
15th February 2017, 08:51 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to join Java Technology based IT companies after passing final year MCA student from Pune university

There are a few things that you must keep in mind in order to be internship ready. Here are they:

1. You should be really flexible enough to relocate ANYWHERE on Earth. This is because there are thousands of people out there who are ready to do so, and the companies ALWAYS look for people that are flexible and not rigid.

2. There is no company as such that hires interns for specific profiles. It is in fact a very rare thing you would find that a company is looking to hire interns for specific roles.

3. If you are already an MCA student, you should be well aware about JAVA Coding etc. So, there would not be any need for you to take up additional coaching or something of that sort.

4. In order to get an internship opportunity from any of the top companies, you have to prepare yourself accordingly. For example: If the company needs resources to work on a particular skill, you should know that to fit in that.

5. Communication skills are again a deciding factor many a times to determine the success of someone at a particular company. Therefore, improve on that as much as you can.

Apart from all this, Do the following to start getting internship calls from various companies:

1. Make active profiles on job portals such as naukri, shine, timesjobs and monster. These would help your CV become visible to a lot of employers who wish to recruit you.

2. Internships are merely of 2-3 months duration. Thus, try to get some personal contact also as that helps in getting internships in top companies at good roles/profiles as well.

3. DO NOT be restricted to Pune area only although Pune is an IT Hub and there would be possibly many opportunities lurking there. Be open to visiting other parts of the country as well.

4. Some of the top IT Companies in India are: Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, IBM, Mindtree etc and many more. You can try to get an internship opportunity in any of these or even others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?