14th March 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

List of companies to do internship for Java and .Net in Mumbai?

I am student of mca final year and i m searching for internship plz give me a names of companies for internship JAVA AND >NET IN MUMBAI? Can someone list down all the company names which provides the opportunity for doing the internship? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  2. List of IT companies providing MCA internship in Pune for on JAVA
  3. List of companies providing internship in Java for a M.Sc computer science candidate from Nasik?
  4. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  5. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  6. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  7. Is there any Java based IT company providing internship program in Pune? List of companies which provide the same?
  8. Which are the best companies offering internship as well as HR placements in Mumbai?
  9. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  10. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  11. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  12. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  14. Which companies are offering internship in Mumbai? How to apply for them and what is the cutoff? I am a Instrumentation Engineer from Mumbai University
  15. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  16. Companies offering Java profile job in Bangalore?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with stipend for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Maharashtra?
  18. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
14th March 2015, 10:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to do internship for Java and .Net in Mumbai?

You can apply for internship in following companies at Mumbai

1. Syntel India Ltd, Unit No. 69, Sdf 3, Seepz, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4047 0100

2. Silicon Interfaces, 606, Nirman Kendra, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400011
Phone: 022 2491 3024

3. PC Technowledge Centre Pvt. Ltd, No. 1 - 3 / 5, Kshatriya Niwas, Sitaladevi Temple Road, Mahim, Mumbai - 400016, Phone: 022 2444 1616

4. Melstar Information Technologies Ltd, Melstar House, G-4, M.I.D.C. Cross Road 'A', Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 4056 6411

5. Samtec Solutions Private Limited, 601, Megor Arcade, 6th Floor, Plot No. 15, MG Road, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2506 7172
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?