3rd August 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Which are the famous companies in India providing job in Nanotechnology?

i would like to know what are the famous companies in India providing job in nano technology.
i am from india doing mtech in nanotechnology. i am basically from mechanical engineering back ground. i would like to know about doing research in abroad...or may be jobs at abroad

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  2. Job Opportunities in Nanotechnology?
  3. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  4. Which are the institutes providing summer internship program for nanotechnology branch students in India?
  5. Scope of nanotechnology in india after m.sc?
  6. Jobs in Nanotechnology In India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges providing MSc. in Nanotechnology course in India?
  8. What is the scope of Nanotechnology?
  9. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine?
  10. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  11. Scope of Nanotechnology in India after doing M.Tech in IT? Any job opportunities in India after doing M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology?
  12. Colleges which offer the course in nanotechnology all over India?
  13. List of top universities providing Ph.D in Nanotechnology? Scholarship to do the Ph.D course? -- [New]
  14. What are the job offers in nanotechnology? I am a UG BSc microbiology student
  15. In which companies can I join the Nanotechnology field after completing M.Tech Polymer Nanotechnology?
  16. Names of the companies providing job for fresher telecom engineer in India? What is the scope in Information Technology?
  17. Where is the best college in Tamil Nadu for Nanotechnology? Job opportunities for Nanotechnology?
  18. Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?
7th October 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the famous companies in India providing job in Nanotechnology?

respected sir,

i am m-tech student in polymer nanotechnology and my project work is printed circuit board e-wast recycling by using acrylic based hydro-gel.if you have any job related to me pl z informed to my contact number 9583322997
13th October 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the famous companies in India providing job in Nanotechnology?

i have complited my M.Sc. (nanoscience and technology) in 2011, my background is biology. i would like to know that where can i get the job and at which position.
12th November 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i would like to know i had msc and phd biochemistry. where can i get good job and best positon.. if you want contact plz informe me given no 09827012447
9th January 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

hello...i am persuing integrated M.Sc nantechnolgy 4th year,can anyone advice me what will be the best option next whether to go for job or to Ph.D,what are the companies offering jobs for nano technology now...
6th July 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

sir!!!
i have passed 2 examination... i want take admission into b.tech nanotechnology..
my question is what is the entrance exam i have to appear for b.tech in this course???
26th November 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am sreejith.vp from kerala.i am fire & safety diploma holder.i have 6 month experience as safety equipments technician and 2 year experience as safety supervisor in building construction field.if have any vacancy in this field please informe me.
[email protected]
1st July 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i am stydying 2 . Is there an opportynity to do M.Sc.integrated course in nanotechnology?
2nd September 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have done B.Tech in Information Technology and M.Tech Nano Science and Technology...My project was based in biochemistry(Synthesis of magnetite nanoparticles). i want to work in companies...but how? where to apply?companies are really interested in nanotech people?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?