9th January 2012, 04:52 PM
sunena arora

What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges?

i've comleted my graduation (B.A.) with education,economics n english litterature in 2010. actually i would like to do post graduation (M.A.) in education but i do'nt had education subject in last year of graduation. so pls give me solution of this n tell me about the qualification for lecturer post.

thankyou.

9th May 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges?

i had complete MSc 2005 and complete MPil in 2008 june im eligibule to degree college Lecturer?
16th June 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges?

what is the quqlification of lecturer in degree college/university?
23rd June 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA degree is BSC. Am I eligible for the Post of Lecturer for B.Tech either Govt\Private Colleges. Do I need to complete any other courses for this?
29th June 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I am Complete MSCIT(computers) 2012 ,BCA 2010 deree. now i want to apply for lecture job in any college in ahmedanbad . how to apply ? and how many college required preffesor as computer. ? Please reaply me MY Email id is [email protected]
Thanks in advance.
29th June 2012, 07:31 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To get appointed as the lecturer in some educational institutions you need to give the UGC NET exam.

For giving UGC NET u need to have a master Degree with minimum 55% of marks.

You can choose any subject from your master degree.UGC NET consists of three papers
>General studies
>Your optional paper-objective questions
>Your optional paper-subjective questions

Age limit:-

For junior research fellowship the maximum age should be 28 years.
For lectureship there is no upper age limit.

For more information you can log onto this website:- www.ugcnetonline.in
4th July 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a lecturer. What qualification do i need? Should i need to complete M.Phil?
31st July 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.C.A. with 53% can i become lecturer after M.C.A.?
22nd August 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my BE with 59.13% can i apply for lectureship on polytechnic college?
24th September 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required become computer teacher in degree college
25th September 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Is master in enginerting required to be a professor if one qualified jrf exam?
5th October 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a lecturer. What qualification do i need?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/whats-qualification-required-lecturer-post-degree-colleges-564262.html#ixzz28QRwM6cU
5th December 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

are 3rd divisioner eligible for lecturership /
30th April 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i hv done with 45% in b.com. Can i become a lacturer
1st May 2013, 12:01 AM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunena arora View Post
i've comleted my graduation (B.A.) with education,economics n english litterature in 2010. actually i would like to do post graduation (M.A.) in education but i do'nt had education subject in last year of graduation. so pls give me solution of this n tell me about the qualification for lecturer post.

thankyou.
To become a permanent lecturer in college you need to clear exam for UGC NET. This is the only with you can get lecturership with high package. otherwise complete your Master i.e. MA in english literature and you can easily be a professor in private college.
Mostly colleges recruit MAs on contract basis.
i hope you are satisfied with my answer.

Thankyou.
1st May 2013, 07:56 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:

thankyou.
it's Nice to see that your interested in Lecturer Job ,, If your aspiring to get Government Lecturer Job then you need to appear in NET ( National Eligibility Test)...

This NET Entrance Examination is Conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC) .. This Entrance Examination held during the month of June and December every year.

The Notification for this Entrance Examination published in Employment news paper and Official website of UGC ...

Basically NET Examination Conduct Examination for two category namely ,, Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship.. Both of the category require same Educational qualification ,but the age criteria is differ ..

Eligibility required for NET Entrance Examination :-

Master degree course with 55% Percentage of marks is the Minimum Educational Qualification to appear in NET Entrance Examination , So the candidate who Complete Post graduation course in any discipline are applicable for NET Entrance Examination ,

Final year candidate of Master degree course may also eligible to apply for this NET Entrance Examination ,,

Applicant age should be Not More then 28 years to appear in Junior Research Fellowship and relaxation upto 5 years will be applicable for the candidate who belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/VH categories ... And there is no upper age limit for lectureship.

So, I suggest you to apply for NET Entrance Examination , After Completing Master degree course ..
4th June 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

is an m.phil candidate is eligible for degree lecturers or not
4th November 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i complete my graduation in second division with 47percent and grade c and i complete my m.a with 56 percent marks so can i apply for job of lecturer.
5th November 2013, 10:43 AM
lubna mohd atique

Quote:

thankyou.

In order to become an Associate Professor in any recognized university, one needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Must have passed Masters Degree examination from a recognized university in the subject you would like to teach.
Must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the masters degree examination.
Must have qualified National Eligibility Test for Lectureship conducted by University Grant Commission.

The National Eligibility Test for Lectureship is conducted in the month of June and December every year and for more information regarding the test, you may refer to www.ugcnetonline.in

In order to be considered as Professor in Universities and Colleges in India, one must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Must have done exceptionally well in the Bachelors as well as Masters level in relevant discipline.
Must hold a minimum of 3 years of experience as Assistant Professor in a recognized university or College.
Must hold a PhD degree in relevant discipline.
8th November 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

mba and m.com are equal in eligibility for being a lecturer in degree college
18th December 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

HI
I am a assistant high teacher. Now I have completed my M.A and also passed kset. tell me what is the next step i have to do for degree college lecturer?
14th February 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed ma economics from ignou ,am i eligible for net and lectureship?/
14th May 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

What's qualification required for the assistant professor in a recognised colleges?
21st October 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed PG from maths so I want to be lecturer in degree college , eligibility ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?