30th October 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

How to join lecturer job for M.Tech bioinformatics fresher?

hi..am kalpana. b doing m.tech bioinformatics final year, after this m.tech i need some lecturer job in any colleges.. i need some information about this...

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  2. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  3. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [New]
  4. Is there any bioinformatics GATE exam for M.Tech Bioinformatics
  5. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  6. How to join Bioinformatics after completing B.Pharmacy
  7. How can I join Bioinformatics course after 12th? What are the job opportunities in it? Best colleges in Kerala to study Bioinformatics?
  8. How to get a Job being a B.Tech Fresher?
  9. After completing MCA from SMU will I get a job as a fresher in top company? Can I get a job after having basic knowledge in various programming languages?
  10. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What can a B.Tech Mechanical Fresher do to get a job?
  12. Career prospects in the field of Bioinformatics? Best colleges for M.Tech (Bioinformatics) in India?
  13. Which is better option between GATE and CAT to crack?
  14. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  15. Will a B.E graduate fresher be eligible for lecturer job in any Arts and Science college?
  16. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  17. What is the scope for Bio Informatics?
  18. How to get a job in VLSI as a fresher?
9th December 2012, 08:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join lecturer job for M.Tech bioinformatics fresher?

You have the basic qualification to join as a lecturer. Only candidates with high academic marks are considered for the position. Also you can apply for the profile in private colleges and as guest lecturer in govt colleges. For permanent positions in government colleges, you need to qualify NET also. NET qualified candidates can also apply for Asst Professor posts.
1st April 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi, Am maharaja R doing M.phil., Bioinformatics, after M.phil., completed ,i need lecturer job in any colleges.so i need some information about this .plz contact my Email ID: [email protected]
Thanks & Regards
R.MAHARAJA
4th December 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MTech in Bioinformatics with 84.60% this june 2013, presently i am looking for a job in teaching field.I would like to if there are any colleges.Kindly contact me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?