30th April 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SI after passing B.Com with 65%?

i am belong to BC caste.i failed in inter.completed b.com with 65% am i eligible for si

16th July 2015, 12:29 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SI after passing B.Com with 65%?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the post of SI after having Bachelor's degree.

The eligibility to become Sub Inspector are as under:-

-The candidate should have a citizenship of India.

-The minimum qualification required to apply for the post is Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post is from 20 years to 27 years .Age relaxation is given to OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates .

-The selection process consists of written exam and physical test.

-The written exam is for

*General Knowledge

*General Awareness

*Reasoning Ability
11th February 2021, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SI after passing B.Com with 65%?

Can I apply for sub inspector if I have 2 backlogs in
bcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?