10th May 2012, 05:54 PM
sukrati202

Is it a disadvantage to do open schooling through private?

im doing 12th through open schooling i.e private is it a disadvantage ? please list all of the pros and cons

22nd August 2012, 03:03 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it a disadvantage to do open schooling through private?

Advantages and disadvantages in education depends on certain factors-
Advantages and disadvantages in education depends on certain factors-
a) Financial condition of the candidate,
b) Possibility of shifting from one place to another,
c) Transportation
d) Time management (if someone is employed),
e) Educational quality of the institution,
f) Campus facilities,
g) Campus placements.

If your problem falls matching the points- a, b, c, d, then distance course will be an advantage for you as it will be easier to pursue your graduation from correspondence sitting and studying at home. And if it falls under - e, f, and g then it is a disadvantage. Most of the colleges/universities offering distance education does not provide campus placement. The major difference between 'regular and distance' course is that in 'regular', you attend your classes regularly and in 'distance', you do not need to. As far as recognition is concerned it is almost the same for both, if the institution offering distance courses in approved by Directorate of Distance Education.
1st May 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I have flunked in 11th class (icse)due to certain conditions I cannot repeat.I am pursuing to do open schooling with sciences because I wish to do CLAT or merchant navy.
22nd May 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Is nios marksheet acceptab for amu law entrance exam
6th January 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i am post graduated now i am applying for Canada on PR base.my spouse has completed his senior secondary from open school.will we suffer any problem for getting visa?
31st March 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I have flunked in 11th class :( because of maths. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO REPEAT 11th!
SO IS THERE ANY DISADVANTAGE OF OPEN SCHOOLING?
If there please tell me.
I will take proper tutions of all subjects instead if there is any disadvantage kindly tell me. :)
THANK YOU.
31st March 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any disadvantage of open schooling 12th for future? :O
31st March 2014, 05:03 PM
corbysk

I have flunked in 11th class because of maths AND I REALLY DON'T WANNA REPEAT 11th. I am thinking of taking admission in open schooling for 12th because I am getting admission in it.I will take proper tutions,instead is there any disadvantage of open schooling please tell me.
THANK YOU .
2nd April 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i flunked in 11 class because of any problem ,CAN i jion NIOS board to continue my study ...nd there are any problem in future in admission........
In india or out of india ...........
IN university or JOB.......
please help meeeeeeeeeeee...........
21st June 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

am flunked in 11 from science stream .is there any harm in doing open schooling for class 12
will it affect my future will i not be getting admission in colleges
2nd April 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I am completed 9th and I got T.C that promoted to 10th there is any chances to write private exam
16th June 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the disadvantage of nios board is her marksheet is applicable in civil serives and private sector
21st March 2016, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I have flunked in class 11th. I dont want to repeat the class!
If i will be doing open schooling, pls tell me what are the merits and demerits of open schooling.
22nd March 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I have flunked in class 11th due to political science & I don't want to repeat the class again. If i will be doong open schooling, what will be its merits and demerits.
Please suggest me with some answers as soon as possible.
4th April 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I m a T.B patient.. Becoz of this disease I can't sit 8 hours in school so I have decided to do open exams.
I want to know that is there any problem in future like good colleges not giving me admisson becoz of open exam marksheet
23rd June 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to cancel college degree and get admission in school from class 8th.
Sir I have done graduation without studying proper school because I have lot of tragedies and abuses and I have done graduation in under pressure with lots of backlog paper now I want to study School again and cancel my college degree and get admission in school from class 8th please help me sir otherwise my soul will not relax rest of my life
9th June 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 9th marginally passed no school is giving admission in 10th can I appear 10th as private cadidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?