7th October 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Computer Science?

iam studing BE computer science engineering,after completing my study i have a aim of working marine engineering ,so i need a details obout how to join this,i have more interset
to serve my country in navy,so please give me more information about that.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  2. How to join marine engineering? I am studying in 11th standard
  3. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  4. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  5. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to join Air Force after studying B.E computer science engineering
  7. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for Marine Engineering course in LBS Marine & Research institute in Mumbai?
  9. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in marine engineering after pursuing B.E in computer science branch? -- [New]
  11. How to join marine engineering course while studying BSc?
  12. How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?
  13. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  14. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  15. What type of marine engineering course should I study after completing B.E computer science engineering
  16. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  17. How can I do Marine engineering after studying 12th science
  18. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
16th January 2012, 06:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Computer Science?

For pursuing Marine engineering the minimum educational qualifications is a Bachelor’s degree, and 60% marks in plus two or equivalent with science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics,the other requirement is that candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in English.Physical fitness is a must,
and they have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.An entrance exams conducted by IITJEE, AIEEE, etc to get admission for this course.Some of the colleges in India which offers this course are:-

Chennai School of Ship Management

Cochin University

Annamalai University

Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur

College of Engineering, Anna University

Tolani Maritime Institute, Induri.
13th March 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

how to get over to marine services after completing my b.tech from computer science and engineering????
6th July 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i am finish study b.e ( computer science) having any managment course in marine...
15th August 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my BE ECE, am keen to work under marine engineering platform,could i am eligible for that, tell me, if available tell me clear ideas like course details n fee structures
29th September 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I'm now in B.E.(Computer science and engineering(appear)).I want to do marine engineering course .Is there any chances for me..Please replay..
8th July 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bachelors in Computer Science Engineering now I have to join marine course and I don't have and knowledge about it.Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?