9th July 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?

How to join Marine Engineering, I am stuying Diploma in Production Engineering Final year at Thiagarajar Polytechnic college, Salem. please give details about how many colleges conducted the vacancys & qualifications & placement details.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Marine Engineering after studying diploma in production engineering
  2. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  3. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  4. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  5. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  6. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  8. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  9. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  13. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  14. Can Diploma students of Civil stream join Marine Engineering?
  15. Will I be able to join Aeronautical Engineering in lateral seat after diploma in production engineering?
  16. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  18. Can I get admission in marine engineering after studying diploma in electronics and video engineering
6th November 2011, 10:22 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?

Dear friend,

yes, you can do it from Any private degree offering University,
but it is not good for you i think because both are totally different field .
so think about it.
best of luck.
24th December 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?

i've completed DECE. Can i join B.E (antomobile)?
22nd July 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th,but my cut off is 134.25.but i was very interested on marine.what i will do that for will come to marine jobs.plz anything tell and my email is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?