14th July 2013, 11:05 AM
varuneshh

How to join mass communication course after pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical

I am pursuing my B .tech in Mechanical , I am very passionate about reving automobiles ,I want to work in any auto firm ,so what should I do now.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join mass communication course after pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical
  2. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  3. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  4. Qualification to join mass communication? courses for mass communication?
  5. How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  6. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication? -- [New]
  7. How to make my future in mass communication?
  8. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  9. Which course(Except physical education, journalism, mass communication) should I opt after completion of my BA course? I have done 12th with 50% marks and currently I am pursuing BA
  10. How to join a college as a Mass Comm communication subject teacher after doing BDS in mass communication?
  11. Can a mass communication student join RAW?
  12. List of colleges For M.A mass communication?
  13. Previous year question papers and sample papers for CAT exam?
  14. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  15. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  16. How to become a Journalist? Information about diploma course in mass communication?
  17. How to pursue Ph.D in Cricket or Sports Management from UK? I am pursuing masters in mass communication
  18. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
17th July 2017, 08:55 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join mass communication course after pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical

After completion of your B.Tech (Mechanical), You can go for either automobile field or mass communication. If you have an interest in automobile field, then you should pursue M.E/M.Tech In Automobile Engineering.

Scope In Automobile Engineering
After completion of this course, You will have wide range of opportunities in various sectors such as Automobile Industries, Motor Vehicle Departments, Production Plants, State Road Transport Corporation, Private Transport Companies, Service Stations, Insurance Companies etc. You can also start your own Automobile Maintenance Workshop and can earn well. If you have a knowledge of computer software like CAD, CAM, ERP, then you can design the models of vehicle and can join the Research & Development wing in companies.

Job Types
- Automobile Engineer
- Vehicle Dynamics Controller
- Safety Engineer
- Automotive Software Engineer
- Vehicle Design Engineer
- Sales Officer
- Researcher

Mass Communication
After graduation, You can also pursue the master's in Mass Communication course. After this course, You can find the jobs in various sectors such as

- Advertising Agencies
- News Agencies
- Press Information Bureau
- Broadcasting Corporations
- Legal Affairs Department
- Radio Telecasting Companies
- Central Information Service

Top Institutes For Mass Communication In India
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
- Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
- Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, Bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?