22nd January 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

How to join masters in finance and control after completing graduation in commerce in the month of Feb?

I ll complete my graduation in commerce in the month of feb. I want to join in master of finance and control. I want to stay in vizag and study so which s the best college .its fee structure and other in detail.i didnt apply for cat entrance so how ll i join for this coarse.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of MSc Zoology entrance exam?
  2. Join in intermediate course of CS in Feb after completing graduation in May? Is it allowed to do LLB and CS together?
  3. How to get admission in MFC at Dehradun?
  4. How to join finance and accounts after completing graduation?
  5. How to apply for Customs after B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I join PG after completing graduation?
  7. Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?
  8. Is there any age limit to do 3 year LLB course at Karnataka State Law University Approved Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam? I have done graduation in commerce field
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?
  11. How to join Indian Navy after completing graduation from commerce field with 40%?
  12. How should I join Hotel management course after completing graduation from commerce?
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB? -- [New]
  14. SAP FICO is beneficial for M.Com degree holder? Expected salary?
  15. How to join CBI/CID/IB/Narcotics Control Bureau after completing B.A honors?
  16. Will i have problem in building a good career? I've completed graduation after completing 6 month BPP program from IGNOU but didn't attend 10th and 12th std
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after completing graduation in BBA?
  18. How to make a career in finance after completing graduation in B.Com with 53%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?