13th March 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?

i have completed mba finance, but i completed degree political sciene and inter commerce. am i eligiable for net commerce than i shuttled in teaching field. how will i get the notification for commerce. can you guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?
  2. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Commerce after passing UGC NET JRF exam in Commerce?
  3. Am I Eligible for The Post of Degree Lecturers ( Commerce)? I've completed MBA(Finance), PGDHRM, M.Phil. and currently pursuing Ph.d.
  4. Can I take commerce as a subject in NET after doing B.Com and MBA finance
  5. Eligibility for M.Phil(Commerce) after B.Com(Finance) and MBA(Finance and HR)?
  6. MBA passout can give UGC NET JRF Exam in Commerce?
  7. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MBA in finance? What are the subjects for the exam?
  9. How to apply for NET exam after B.Com to become a Commerce Lecturer?
  10. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  11. Am I eligible for NET after completing my MBA in May? When is the next notification if I am eligible?
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  13. Is candidate having M.Com(Accounting), MBA(Finance) with NET management eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the commerce department of UGC Affiliated Universities/Colleges?
  14. Can I take admission in M.Phil in Commerce in North Orissa University after passing ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing? What is it date? Can I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer?
  15. Am I eligible for NET exam in commerce after doing MBA?
  16. NET UGC Test in Commerce Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to join M.Phil in Commerce after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  18. Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks
7th October 2012, 05:14 AM
arun780king

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?

Dear friend,
As you have comleted your M.B.A with finance subject that means you have a masters degree.
The main eligibility required to give net exam is to have a masters degree like M.B.A or other equivalent degrees with the commerce subjects, with a minimum 55% for general/OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST.

AGE Eligibility:-
19 to 28 years for research fellowship and for lectureship from 19 to any age limit.

Here is some guidance related to the exam criteria:-

There will be two question papers, UGC NET Commerce Paper II and Paper III ( Part – A & B ). UGC NET Commerce Paper II will cover 50 Objective Type Questions (Multiple choice, Matching Type, True / False, Assertion-Reasoning type) carrying 100 marks.

UGC NET Commerce Paper III will have two Parts – A and B; Paper III (A) will have 10 short essay type questions ( 300 words ) carrying 16 marks each. In it there will be one question with internal choice from each unit ( i.e., 10 questions from 10 units; Total marks will be 160 ).

UGC NET Commerce Paper III (B) will be compulsory and there will be one question from each of the Electives. The candidate will attempt only one question ( one elective only in 800 words ) carrying 40 marks. Total marks of UGC NET Commerce Paper III will be 200.
12th September 2020, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?

In 11th commerce Which combination is best to work in MNC companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?