22nd November 2011, 04:52 PM
nived1991

Join in intermediate course of CS in Feb after completing graduation in May? Is it allowed to do LLB and CS together?

hello i would be completing my graduation next year in may.can i join the intermediate course of cs in feb and give my exam in december? also is it permitted to do LLB and CS together?
thank you
nives

21st January 2012, 02:04 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Join in intermediate course of CS in Feb after completing graduation in May? Is it allowed to do LLB and CS together?

The complete course for Company Secretary from intermediate is Executive program and the Professional program. The course contents are from Law, Management, Accounting and Finance disciplines. After passing the Executive program and the Professional program a candidate has to undergo a practical field training prescribed by ICS for 15 months after completing the Executive Programme.
After graduation the 3 years LLB is pursued and on successfully passing the 3 year course, candidates have to appear for exam conducted by Bar Council of India. After passing the candidates go through one year internship to become a lawyer. You can pursue both the courses together but you will have to face problems if the exam dates collide or even if they do not collide then you will face problem when you have to go for field training for CS and internship for LLB after 3 years. So it is advisable that you pursue any one of the course as of now.
28th March 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Join in intermediate course of CS in Feb after completing graduation in May? Is it allowed to do LLB and CS together?

if a submit Applications for Admission to Executive programme in may when i can attend the exam
28th July 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello..i have just completed my graduation in office management, b.com honors and i appeared in cs executive exam June 2012.i want to do LLB along with.is it possible to do?please suggest me the procedure and a better colleges.
Thank u
Megha.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?