23rd January 2012, 11:40 AM
robotilak

How to join masters in Mechatronics from Anna University?

sir
I hold B.E (MECHATROINICs) from AVIT-DEEmed university -VINYAkka mission.I want pursue M.E/m.TEC IN MECHATRONICS FROM ANNA UNIVERSITY.SHALL I TAKE ENTRANCE ERXAM OF TANCET-2012

TILAK.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  2. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  3. Can I do masters in mechatronics after graduating in electronics and communication
  4. Procedure to join masters degree in medical electronics in Anna University affiliate college
  5. Eligibility for Masters in Mechatronics after B.Tech Applied Electronics?
  6. Can I do masters in Mechatronics after completion of B.Tech in Electronics?
  7. Can i do Masters in Mechatronics after doing degree in Marine Engineering
  8. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in Electrical, Computers or IT if I have done B.Tech in Mechatronics?
  10. Which are the universities offering masters of technology?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Anna University after finishing Masters in Mobile Computing from London University?
  12. How to do masters in Automobile or Marine after passing B.Tech Mechatronics
  13. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  14. Eligibility criteria to join Mechatronics Engineering at National University of Singapore?
  15. Can I register my Ph.D in any institute in India? I have pursued masters from Anna University
  16. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  17. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  18. List of internships for M.Tech in mechatronics based companies? -- [New]
22nd May 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join masters in Mechatronics from Anna University?

I am a working professional at pune. I want to do my masters in Mechatronics part time or correspondance basis.
Please help me out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?