24th May 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in Electrical, Computers or IT if I have done B.Tech in Mechatronics?

Am I eligible to do masters in Electrical, Computers or IT if I have done B.Tech in Mechatronics? Can you please provide me the complete eligibility criteria to apply for masters in other fields than mechanical? Will there be some issue if I do the masters which is not from my field? Please reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Masters in Mechatronics after B.Tech Applied Electronics?
  2. Can I do masters in mechatronics after graduating in electronics and communication
  3. How to do masters in Automobile or Marine after passing B.Tech Mechatronics
  4. Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?
  5. How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%
  6. Can i do Masters in Mechatronics after doing degree in Marine Engineering
  7. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  8. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  9. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  10. Am I eligible for masters in computer science after doing FSC Pre engineering and B.Com(IT)? List of top institutes for masters in computers?
  11. Is this a good decision of shifting to Masters in Bio-Informatics after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  12. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  13. Am I eligible for any MNC's after scoring 57% in B.Tech and 70% in Masters?
  14. Information about campus interviews for BTech mechanical, Mechatronics
  15. Which are the universities offering masters of technology?
  16. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join masters in Mechatronics from Anna University?
  18. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
24th May 2015, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Electrical, Computers or IT if I have done B.Tech in Mechatronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do masters in Electrical, Computers or IT if I have done B.Tech in Mechatronics? Can you please provide me the complete eligibility criteria to apply for masters in other fields than mechanical? Will there be some issue if I do the masters which is not from my field? Please reply!
Sorry that you are not eligible for M. Tech Computer or IT after completing B.Tech in B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering. However, you can apply for M. Tech in Electrical Engineering after completing B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering. Normally, the eligibility criteria for Master Degree in another specialization are differing based on the Nature of the course. However, here I am providing you the General eligibility criteria,

- Students who have completed B.E/ B. Tech in relevant field with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University are eligible for admission. students belonging to reserved categories are required to secure 55 % marks in aggregate.

- Students are required to have a valid GATE score card in order to get admission in reputed M. Tech colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?