20th July 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am an electronics and communication engineering student please let me know whether i am eligible to do masters in mechatronics. If it is not possible in india can i have a chance to do in UK? Can someone please answer my query soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in Mechatronics after completion of B.Tech in Electronics?
  2. Can I do masters in mechatronics after graduating in electronics and communication
  3. Eligibility for Masters in Mechatronics after B.Tech Applied Electronics?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in Electrical, Computers or IT if I have done B.Tech in Mechatronics?
  5. Will I be eligible for ISRO after clearing GATE from electronics? I have 1.5 years experience in Electronics field
  6. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  7. Can i do Masters in Mechatronics after doing degree in Marine Engineering
  8. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  9. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  10. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  11. How to do masters in Automobile or Marine after passing B.Tech Mechatronics
  12. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  14. Is it possible to do M.Sc in Physics after the completion of BE with Electronics and Communications Engineering?
  15. Which subject to choose for UPSC exam if I am from computer field?
  16. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  17. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
21st July 2015, 10:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am an electronics and communication engineering student please let me know whether i am eligible to do masters in mechatronics. If it is not possible in india can i have a chance to do in UK? Can someone please answer my query soon?

Thank you!
After completion of B.Tech/B.E in ECE, you are eligible to get admission in Masters degree course in Mechatronics.

Those candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ computer science engineering from a recognized university are eligible for masters degree course in Mechatronics.

Your age should be above 18 years.

Yes, in India you can do masters degree in Mechatronics.
21st July 2015, 02:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to do Masters in Mechatronics after completion of your Graduation in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Candidates who have Bachelor's degree course in Engineering/Technology or equivalent with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks from a recognised university are eligible to pursue Masters in Mechatronics course. Some Colleges/Universities conducts entrance examination for offering admission to Masters in Mechatronics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?