21st September 2012, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

How to join MBBS after completion of MSc Anatomy?

i am already finish my msc anatomy . now i want to join in mbbs ,i want to know about how to join in mbbs .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join M.Sc in Anatomy after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  2. How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?
  3. Colleges for doing Msc in Anatomy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  5. Is this possible to do M.Sc in Anatomy after the completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  6. Is it possible to do MSc in Anatomy after completion of BSc Nursing?
  7. Can I do M.Sc in Anatomy having scored 64.85% in BPT? List of Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad? Job Opportunities after completion of this?
  8. How to join MSc Anatomy from Teerthanker Mahaveer University Moradabad
  9. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  10. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  11. What is the procedure to join MSc Medical Anatomy course? Fee structure details and eligibility criteria?
  12. Does M.Sc in Anatomy course being offered through Correspondence?
  13. Am I eligible to join MSc in Anatomy while in final year of B.E Biotechnology?
  14. How to do MSc Anatomy after doing bachelor in Ayurvedic medicine
  15. M.Sc Anatomy after B.Sc BZC? Colleges in Hyderabad?
  16. MPT, MPH or M.Sc. in Anatomy? which one has better scope, jobs and salaries?
  17. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply in MSc Anatomy? How to apply for it and when exams are conducted?
15th June 2015, 03:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MBBS after completion of MSc Anatomy?

You have mentioned in the query that you have finished your master's degree in science in the Anatomy stream and now you want to join Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery.

I donot know why you want to join bachelor's degree after finishing master's degree. However if your are interested to join MBBS, you can join this course by clearing entrance exam conducted at national level like:

>>All India Pre Medical Test.

>>All India Institute of Medical Science entrance exam.

>>State level medical entrance exam.

For all these entrance exams, you must have done your 10+2 from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and biology as the main subjects.

So, in order to join MBBS course, you must crack any one of the exams mentioned above then only you can pursue this course.

These entrance exams will assist you in joining government medical colleges, however if you are unable to clear the exams, you can join private college also but the fee structure is very high for MBBS course.
15th June 2015, 11:24 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# I am not able to understand the reason behind the interest shown by you to pursue MBBS even after completing M.Sc in Anatomy.

# It is not a wise step to go for under-graduate MBBS course after completion of post-graduate degree in Anatomy.

# First of all, you should make your career in relevant field. You would have ample job opportuities both in public and private sectors.

# If you would go for MBBS course right now, then you have to devote atleast 5.5 years in MBBS course. In this way, five years (3 years in graduation and 2 years in post-graduation) will be wasted. Because you have to again study human anatomy in MBBS course in detail.

# Again it would be time consuming step for you. It will surely consume next six years of life. You can utilise next six years by doing any good job on the basis of M.Sc in Anatomy and gain the valuable work experience.

# If you still interested in pursuing MBBS course, then you are advised to appear in any national or State level medical entrance examination.

# Major requirements for medical entrance examinations depends upon examination to examination. But the general eligibility conditions are:

* 10+2 from recognised board.
* Must have studied subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology compulsorily.
* 50% marks must have been taken by general category candidate and 45% marks taken by rest of categories.
8th January 2016, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

I am nearing completion of MSc anatomy. I would to do a course whereby I can become a physician and also simultaneously do research. Is there a MBPhD kind of course available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?