11th January 2013, 12:15 AM
Manasa Kakanur P.G

Am I eligible to join MSc in Anatomy while in final year of B.E Biotechnology?

sir im doing final year BE biotechnology so am i elizable to join Msc in anatomy ? plz inform me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  2. How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?
  3. List of top 5 colleges in India offering MSc Anatomy and Physiology? When to apply for the course?
  4. What should I do to pursue M.Sc in Anatomy being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 69%?
  5. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  6. Am I eligible to change college for doing msc medical anatomy after BPT?
  7. Colleges for doing Msc in Anatomy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join MSc Anatomy from Teerthanker Mahaveer University Moradabad
  9. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  11. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  12. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible to join MSc in Pathology after passing BSc MLT final year?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  15. Am i eligible for MSc in Anatomy if I am a student of BAMS
  16. Am I eligible for MSc in Anatomy? I am a student of BAMS -- [New]
  17. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  18. What options should I select after passing Biotechnology final year?
10th July 2016, 04:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MSc in Anatomy while in final year of B.E Biotechnology?

M.Sc. (Anatomy) stands for Master of Science in Anatomy. It is a two-year postgraduate degree course in the field of Anatomy.

To be eligible to pursue M.Sc. (Anatomy) course, you should have passed B.Sc. degree course with at least one subject of Biological Sciences or BAMS or MBBS or BHMS or BPT or B. Pharm or any other equivalent examination from a Government recognised university.

Most of the Colleges/ Universities offer admissions in M.Sc. (Anatomy) course on basis of merit of the entrance examination conducted by the respective Institute.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you are pursuing B.E (Biotechnology) final year at present, so, you are not eligible to study M.Sc. (Anatomy) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?