5th August 2013, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

What are the different branches of instrumentation?

hai,i want to know the different branches of instrumentation and also the best,so that i would select one among that and get qualified in that branch

8th January 2016, 08:34 AM
userdefined

Default Re: What are the different branches of instrumentation?

Instrumentation is one of the best field in the current scenario as it covers wide concepts in Engineering.
This course offers good opportunities as a job as well as in higher studies. It actually depends on you that if you wanted to go for job or you wanted to pursue Higher studies.

Different Branches in Instrumentation:

Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Instrumentation Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?