7th October 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Required Marks to score in 12th Class to get admission for Automobile Engineering in Anna University?

how moch marks should we get in 12th science to get admission in ann university for automobile engineereng

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are required to get admission in Anna University for Civil Engineering(SC category)? What are the other options except Automobile and Mechanical?
  2. Can a Karnataka student apply in Anna University of Engineering on the basis of board marks? What is the score required in AIEEE to get admission?
  3. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Loyolo ICam Engineering of Technology through Anna University Counseling?
  4. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  5. How much marks are required in 12th to get admission in Anna University for B.Tech(IT) course? Cutoff marks required for MBC?
  6. Procedure to become an Aeronautical Engineer? I have cleared my 10th with 87%
  7. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for B.Sc course in Punjab University?
  8. How to get into Aeronautics course?
  9. How can I join medical course through EAMCET? -- [New]
  10. How much is the cutoff required to join Anna University?
  11. How much marks are required to do aeronautics engineering in Anna University?
  12. Cutoff marks for B.E Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?
  13. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  14. How can I get admission in institute of Automobile after passing class 12th?
  15. What can I do after taking science in 11th?
  16. Any chance of admission in anna university after scoring 91% marks in 12th and a rank under 2 Lakhs?
  17. How much marks required in 12th to get admission in MCA?
  18. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC? -- [Most Discussed]
5th October 2015, 12:25 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Marks to score in 12th Class to get admission for Automobile Engineering in Anna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how moch marks should we get in 12th science to get admission in ann university for automobile engineereng
The Anna University admission is based on the marks scored in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class XII. The average mark of these subjects will be taken as cutoff marks. The last year the cutoff mark for Anna University MIT campus is 198.50 out of 200 (OC) and for Anna University Tiruchirappalli is 184.75 (OC). So if you score good marks in you Class XII in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics you will get admission. At least 195 marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will get you a seat in Anna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?