2nd February 2012, 09:22 PM
Sridhar_B

How to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Computers? Which are the Entrance Exams available for this?

i'm doing Bsc,computer(2nd year) and next how to join MCA and what are the entrance exam available

Related Questions:
  1. How to write NET exam for computers?
  2. Which is the best book for MCA entrance exam? I am a 2nd year BSc IT student
  3. How much percentage is required for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join IPS being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Engineering?
  5. Which are the entrance exams for Biology students/
  6. Which course can I choose between MCA and M.Sc pursuing my final year in B.Sc Computers? Which is best for good jobs?
  7. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidate? I have done BSc IT and pursuing MCA from PTU
  8. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  9. How to join MCA college at Bannerghata after completing BSc computers
  10. MCA after B.Sc(IT): When to prepare? Date of entrance exams?
  11. How to go for MCA after doing Bsc computer final year
  12. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  14. Which is better MCA or MBA for B.Sc in Computers candidate?
  15. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  16. Which book is best for MP Pre MCA Test? Good governemnt as well as private colleges in MP for MCA? -- [New]
  17. How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  18. Can I get admission to 2nd year MCA after completing BSc computer science with 60%?
9th May 2012, 04:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Computers? Which are the Entrance Exams available for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sridhar_B View Post
i'm doing Bsc,computer(2nd year) and next how to join MCA and what are the entrance exam available
Candidate willing to pursue Master of Computer Application [MCA] program, must have completed the bachelors degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University. Candidate with BSc in Computers are also eligible. Admission to the program is based on Entrance exams conducted on various levels. These entrance exams are conducted on National Level and State level as well as by Individual Institutes. Candidate appearing in the final year are also eligible to apply.

Following are the list of entrance exams conducted for admission to MCA program in various Institutes:
  • All India MCA Common Entrance Test
  • Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Exam
  • Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
  • Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test - TANCET
  • VIT Entrance Exam
  • National Institute of Technology Common Entrance Test [NIMCET]
  • SRM University Entrance Test.
For detail information refer to the official website of the concerned Institute.
25th July 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Computers? Which are the Entrance Exams available for this?

sir i am doing bsc last year.my subjects are statistics and computer application . next year i join mca so tell me the best college for mca in lucknow and how to join mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?