7th April 2013, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

How to write NET exam for computers?

Hi All,

i did my bsc degree in electonics maths and computers, now ia m pursuing MCA.i would like to write NET exam for computers. so i am fit these exams?please guide me.

youre suggestion is most helpfulll

thanks in advance
ykr

7th April 2013, 01:55 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write NET exam for computers?

You will be eligible for the Computers subject for National Eligibility Test. The subject is decided based on your post graduation degree. Since you will be completing Master of Computer Applications, its quite natural that you will have to select Computer related subject for the National Eligibility Test.

What you should focus on is achieving the percentage target to appear for the National Eligibility Test. In order to appear for National Eligibility Test you will have to score 55 percent marks in the post graduation course. Therefore ensure that you manage to achieve this percentage.

National Eligibility Test is conducted every year on two ocassions. First time in June and second time in December. Once you have completed the Master of Computer Applications, feel free to apply for this entrance exam.

Eligibility

1. You must be national of India.

2. You should be able to complete a master degree.

3. With at least 55 percent marks.

4. 50 percent marks in the case of SC and ST.

5. During final year of MCA you can apply for NET.

6. If cleared, submit the degree in 2 years or face disqualification.

7. Computer Science and Application is gonna be your subject for the exam.

8. If the purpose of exam is JRF then appear before 28 years.

9. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
7th April 2013, 04:22 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The NET exam is going to be conducted for the candidates who have completed their masters and are interested to go for Ph.D course.

So if you are interested you can apply online in the official website.

Go through the official notification in detail before applying to the examination.

Thank you,

All the best.
7th April 2013, 06:02 PM
k chanchal
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi All,

i did my bsc degree in electonics maths and computers, now ia m pursuing MCA.i would like to write NET exam for computers. so i am fit these exams?please guide me.

youre suggestion is most helpfulll

thanks in advance
ykr
[COLOR="Red"]Hello Aspirant,[/COLOR]

Congratulations for pursuing MCA course..Your aim is very good.The NET is conducted by university grants commission twice in a year.

The purpose of conducting this test is to select eligible candidates for junior research fellowship & for lectureship.If you qualify NET with JRF,you will be entitle to do Ph.D with scholarship for a period of maximum 5 years @ Rs.18000/for the first two years & then Rs.22000/per months for another three years.Also you will be entitle to apply for lectureship meanwhile.If you get selected for lectureship,the scholarship will be stopped.

If you compete simple NET,you are eligible for lecturer.

Eligibility:You must complete post graduate course of MCA.You can apply & appear for NET when you are a appearing candidate in final exam of MCA.But you will be admitted provisionally & will be awarded JRF/lectureship eligibity only after completing your PG course with 55% marks if you are in general or OBC category & 50% for SC/ST candidates.

Thanks & the best wishes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?