10th June 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose after completion of my B.Sc(bio-technology)? What's the future prospective?

hello sir I'M STUDENT OF T.Y BSC.
I COMPLITE T.Y BSC WITH BIO-CHEMISTRY SUBJECT SO WHAT TO DO? AFTER COMPLITE MY BSC. AND WHAT IS FUTURE IN BIO-CHEMISTRY.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  2. What to do increase my Job Prospects being a candidate of 3rd year B.Com?
  3. Which course is better for me between BBA and B.Com to be preferred by Companies?
  4. Which Post Graduation course can I choose to have future in the field of IT after completion of BE in Telecommunications?
  5. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  6. What to choose after completion of Biochemistry?
  7. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for me after completion of MFC course from Gulbarga university?
  9. What's the future of Biotechnology? What's the future prospective for the same? I want to pursue Bio-technology course in met's school of engineering(Thrissur)
  10. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard?
  11. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  12. Which is the best field after completion of B.Com graduation? MBA or CA?
  13. Best colleges in Bangalore for engineering and which stream is considered to be good?
  14. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  15. What degree should I choose to make my future bright? -- [New]
  16. What should I choose after completion of 10th with 94%? Diploma or 12th?
  17. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  18. After B.Com which field is better for me? In which field will I get the salary?
24th June 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I choose after completion of my B.Sc(bio-technology)? What's the future prospective?

is B sc biotechnology better than b.tech agri?
2nd July 2013, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I choose after completion of my B.Sc(bio-technology)? What's the future prospective?

which course should i choose MBA in finance or MSc in forestry, wildlife and environment to do after passing BSc in biotechnology in 2013, in relation to scope and jobs in chhattisgarh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?