16th February 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

How to join Narcotic after 12th? What kind of physical and government exams I have to apply for?

after 12th how to join narcotic and what kind of physical and GOVT exams i have to apply for ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for various government sector exams like JTO, BSNL, NTPC and SAIL? What kind of preparation is needed?
  2. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  3. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  4. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  5. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  6. Any qualifications required to join as a Narcotic Inspector after completing B.Pharm? Syllabus for the entrance test?
  7. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of government exams which consider 12th standard pass in their eligibility criteria?
  9. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  10. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  11. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  12. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  13. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  14. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  15. What kind of Government jobs that I can apply with M.Pharmacy?
  16. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  17. Which course should I do if I am a commerce student?
  18. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
21st August 2017, 07:50 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Narcotic after 12th? What kind of physical and government exams I have to apply for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after 12th how to join narcotic and what kind of physical and GOVT exams i have to apply for ?

Sorry, to inform you after 10+2 you are not eligible to apply for narcotic department, because minimum qualification required to apply for graduation from government recognized institute.

>> To apply for narcotics department you have to apply for combined graduation level exam which is conducted by staff selection commission. Here below are eligibility Required to Apply for narcotics department.

:- Minimum qualification required to apply narcotics department is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

:- Age limit to apply for narcotics department is 18 to 27 years.

:- Only Indian citizen can apply.

>> So fulfill these eligibility conditions and, then apply for narcotics department.

>> For more details please visit www.ssc.nic.in.
22nd August 2017, 09:47 AM
sanju0770

Default Re: How to join Narcotic after 12th? What kind of physical and government exams I have to apply for?

Hello friend,

Narcotics department does not recruit candidates on their own and they usually inform about their future requirements to Staff selection commission (SSC) and then SSC recruits the candidates for them.

You have said that you are only 12th pass then as of now you are not eligible for the exam but you are eligible for SSC Combined Graduate level exam as soon as you are in your final year.

The exam of SSC CGL is conducted by SSC every year and the exam pattern is as follows -

1. Pre
2. Mains
3. Interview

Qualification criteria is -

1. Minimum 21 age to maximum 27 (with relaxation as per rules of GOI)
2. Minimum graduation with 50% marks
3. Final year candidate can also apply
4. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.

Hope it will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?