15th March 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

How can I join NASA if I am a student in class 12th?

i am study in class 12 . how i join nasa...could u please send to me the details

27th July 2013, 01:49 AM
anuragkumarjeemains

Default Re: How can I join NASA if I am a student in class 12th?

You must crack IIT JEE exam and secure best rank to get admission in IIT KHARAGPUR for aeronautical engineering.You must have secured any rank in KVPY,by these things you can apply for IISER and BS programme of IISC.By this you get approach towards ISRO and get overwhelmed and excellences by them ,then you can get chance to NASA.
27th July 2013, 04:54 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join NASA if I am a student in class 12th?

hai,

To join in NASA first you should join best universities or colleges and for that you have to appear for various entrance examination conduct by the Universities or Organization like AIEEE or IIT-JEE etc..

NASA will need to select the first set of targets to explore within the next decade.

You must three years of related professional experience after obtaining the bachelor's degree or at least 1,000 hours in jet aircraft as the pilot command.(Master's degree equals one year of experience,and a doctorate equals three years).

Completing of the NASA long duration,space flight physical exam.

Applicant must demonstrate distant and near visual acuity,correctable to 20/20 in each eye and must not have blood pressure(BP) that exceeds 140/90 measured in a sitting position.

Your height must be 62 to 75 inches(157.5 centimeters to 190.5 centimeters).

If you have these basic qualifications and want to apply, you must follow very specific procedures. Civilians must submit applications through the Office of Personnel Management's USAJOBS site.

regards...santhosh...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?