22nd August 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How to join NIFT after completion of BA?

I m a BA final year student and I want to join NIFT after my graduation. What are the requirements needed to join NIFT? Which all courses are being offered by NIFT? Is there any entrance conducted by NIFT? If yes, then please share the entrance details as well.

31st August 2019, 06:12 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join NIFT after completion of BA?

Since, you have completed BA (i.e. Bachelor of Arts) as UG course, so you won't be able to join PG programme in NIFT institutes.

Because, to join PG programme in NIFT institutes, you should have completed Bachelor course in respective field only (like Fashion Design/Leather Design/Accessory Design/Textile Design/Knitwear Design/Fashion Communication).

NIFT offers following courses in PG Programmes like:
  • M.Des (Master of Design)
  • MFM (Master of Fashion Management)
  • Master of Fashion Technology
Duration of theses courses is 2 years.

To get admission into these courses, you will have to crack entrance exam conducted by NIFT. For applying to NIFT entrance exam, you will have to apply through their official site i.e. https://www.nift.ac.in/

Applications are generally released in October month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?