28th November 2017, 09:26 AM
Ankita Hota

What should I do to ensure that I will join NIFT after completion of 12th standard from KV?

I am a student of class 12th, KV. I am preparing for my boards. Am keenly interested in doing sketches. I desperately want to be at the NIFT institution. Am applying for NIFT though. Am preparing for it too. But am quite uncertain of my abilities. What should I do?

29th November 2017, 07:38 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to ensure that I will join NIFT after completion of 12th standard from KV?

The full form of NIFT is National Institute of Fashion Technology. To get admission in NIFT, you need to clear written examination.

The questions asked in exam is from subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You should work on these subjects, solve MCQs as much as possible and previous year questions also. After getting admission, you can work on stream related subjects.
29th November 2017, 08:54 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to ensure that I will join NIFT after completion of 12th standard from KV?

To get admitted into NIFT i.e. National Institute of Fashion Technology, you need to crack NIFT Exam.

You can appear for NIFT exam after 12th standard or in appearing state.

For pursuing B.F.Tech (Apparel Production) course:
You must be passed in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the primary subjects.
Or
3 or 4 years Diploma recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education.

For pursuing B.Des (Fashion Design/Leather Design/Accessory Design/Textile Design/Knitwear Design/Fashion Communication) course:
You must be passed in 10+2 from a recognized board.
Or
3 or 4 years Diploma recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education.
29th November 2017, 04:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in designing courses then no doubt you can appear in entrance examination to get admission in B.Des or B.F.Tech.

For appearing in B.Des course the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th from a recognised board.

The maximum age limit is 23 years 1st October 2017.

The application form for the examination is available now. To get detail visit at http://www.nift.ac.in
29th November 2017, 05:24 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

NIFT is not all about sketches.

Also, since you are preparing for the entrance test for it, you need to stick to the syllabus.

Your problem is anxiety, which is very good. it shows that you are not over confident about your skills and abilities.

However, a lot of anxiety is not good too. You need to have a minimum level of it and a lot of confidence that you can do it.\

All you need to do is to be confident and prepare well.
29th November 2017, 10:00 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To join NIFT ( National Institute of Fashion Technology ) you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by NIFT.

NIFT conducts entrance examination for admission in various undergraduate courses. The required minimum qualification to appear in examination is 12th from a recognised board.

So, you can appear for B.Des course. The maximum age limit is 23 years as on 1st October 2017.

So, visit at official website at www.nift.ac.in to get syllabus for examination. It contains question of English, General Intelligence, Reasoning, Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?