8th September 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

How to join non medical? I like science and maths

I like science and math. so i want to do non medical should i go for it.

22nd October 2012, 09:15 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join non medical? I like science and maths

There are lot of courses which is not related to medicine or as you have termed non-medical. It is good that you like science and mathematics, it can help you to pursue B.Tech courses as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is required in class 12. There are other programs as well in general Arts, Commerce, Mass Communication and in Hospitality. Hence, it is advisable to first make your own choice as per your skills and interest in the subjects and then discuss it with your parents/teachers who have a better knowledge of the domain and knows you better as well, what can bring out the bets in you.
29th November 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join non medical? I like science and maths

how many take number in 10 class for admission in non medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?