8th May 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How should I join Navy after 12th in science and maths?

Sir how can i join neivy after 12 in science maths

4th September 2013, 01:29 PM
nishi513

Default Re: How should I join Navy after 12th in science and maths?

HI FRIEND
## After 12th with mathematics,you can join in Indian Navy by clearing NDA examination
## NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year to recruit the candidates in AIRFORCE,NAVY and ARMY WINGS of National Defence Academy
## Minimum educational qualification required to apply for ARMY WING is 12th pass in 10+2 pattern & for AIRFORCE,NAVY WINGS is 12th pass with physics,mathematics subjects(or) equivalant examination conducted by a state education board
## Age limit to apply for NDA exam is 16.5-19 years and unmarried male candidates only are eligible to apply
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
11th September 2013, 10:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Navy after 12th in science and maths?

You can join Navy, if you have studied Physics and mathematics as subjects in HSC. Also, you must qualify NDA entrance examination conducted by UPSC. General aptitude and mathematics are the topics asked for NDA examination. You must be an unmarried male candidate with age less than 19 years. Medical fitness is also mandatory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?