8th January 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i Get Science in Class XI if I score 7.2 to 7.6 CGPD?

i have passed 10 class and i have got com with maths on pre boards , i have not scored good marks in pre boards and i want science non medical and my teacher says to get science it depends upon your final result in last week of may 2014 as result has not announced so i have to study com with maths and i usually score CGPD around 7.2 to 7.6 can i get science non medical and i study in goodley public school , shalimar bagh , new delhi there is only one branch so you can easily find website

or can i do anything to show that i am eligible for science and i have given science for undertaking can i get science or any way to get it pls help......

15th January 2015, 11:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i Get Science in Class XI if I score 7.2 to 7.6 CGPD?

It is difficult to say whether you will get science in your school or not. This is because it depends on the performance of the other students who will apply for science. If the seats are filled with students bearing higher CGPD then you will not get Science in your school. However, there are various other schools in New Delhi and you can definitely get science in any one of them. SO if you really want science it will be better if you approach other schools as well and apply in them.
27th January 2020, 06:56 PM
anshgoyal95

Post Re: Can i Get Science in Class XI if I score 7.2 to 7.6 CGPD?

Yes you can Get science in XI class if you seriously interested in getting science. All you have to show your interest and convenience teachers.You have to show them your interest in Science.10th marks doesn't play serious roll in your higher studies.If you are interested you should opt for science no matter what.Try different places but opt for your own interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?