6th June 2013, 09:18 PM
ankisi

How to join part time MBA program from madhurai jamraj? I have been working as production executive

Hi
I have been working as a Production Executive in a reputed Biopharma Industry since 3 years.I wanted to go for part time MBA program from Madurai Kamraj University.Can you suggest me which branch I should opt for a rewarding career ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good MBA colleges providing part time MBA for working executive?
  2. List of good colleges offering MBA or PGDIM in Distance Learning in Pune and Mumbai?
  3. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance?
  5. Should I choose Executive MBA or Regular MBA?
  6. Reputed Universities for EMBA from distance mode?
  7. Which course is better between Regular MBA and Executive MBA?
  8. Which are the colleges in Madhurai in which I can avail part time MBA course other than MKU?
  9. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  10. How to join Army after the completion of MBA in HR and working as HR Executive?
  11. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  12. Procedure to join part time MBA? What is the date and time structure of whole part time program?
  13. Which MBA specialization is best for a BSc Botany Graduate working in Marine Company as a Marketing Executive? How good is Operation and Production for me?
  14. Can I attend 15 months training program if working somewhere else? Will I have to pay for training program? -- [New]
  15. Which degree is needed before doing CS?
  16. How to join for Ph.D programme in finance(part time)? I am working in private sector bank as Assistant Manager in Chennai
  17. Should I go for Executive MBA or Regular MBA if I am presently working as a Software Engineer?
  18. Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University? Colleges offering lectures in weekend?
9th February 2019, 05:40 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join part time MBA program from madhurai jamraj? I have been working as production executive

Madurai Kamaraj University offers part-time MBA course and you can apply for it with any specialization as per your choice. You should choose the specialization in MBA as per your interest and career goal. Admission will be based on your performance in UG.

Eligibility
You must hold bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Madurai Kamaraj University Offering MBA Courses
- Hospital Management
- Travel and Hotel Management
- Airline and Airport Management
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Retail Management
- Marketing Management
- System Services Management
- Operations and Project Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- HR Management

Important Dates of Admission
- Online Application Available : February, 2019
- Last Date of Application : March, 2019

Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.mkudde.org
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly and print it.
- Paste the passport size photograph and put sign at requisite place in application.
- Draw DD in favour of "Madurai Kamaraj University, Directorate of Distance Education".
- Send application along with required documents and DD to "The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai - 625 021".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?