29th August 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How to join Army after the completion of MBA in HR and working as HR Executive?

Dear Sir,
I Bittu sharma i have complited MBA in HR last year. now i am working as hr executive bt my dreem job is army so sill i am looking chance to join in army. please sir its hammble request from my side whan you will pablish havildar edu core form that time please intimate me as soon as possible i will thankfull to you.. its my last chance and also tell me either i am elligible for this post or not . my date of birth is 28/12/1986.

Regards:

bittu sharma.

7th December 2011, 06:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Army after the completion of MBA in HR and working as HR Executive?

Hello Friend,
The minimum eligibility to work in Indian army is +2 with PCM. You can appear for National Defence Academy and Technical Entry Scheme. NDA is conducted twice every year by UPSC, +2 passed candidates from any stream and in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years can appear for Indian Army wing of NDA, +2 candidates with PCM with minimum 60% can appear for Indian Navy and Indian Airforce. Refer the official website: http://upsc.gov.in
Candidates in the age group of 17 years to 19 years who have passed +2 with PCM with minimum 70% can appear for entrance test to get direct entry.
In your case as a graduate you have to appear for Combined Defense Service exams conducted by UPSC.The forms will be available from 02.06.2012 till 02.07.2012 for the written test to be held on 16.09.2012. For Indian Army minimum age limit is 19 and maximum is 24.
Forms will be available at all the head post office throughout India.
You can also fill the forms online through, upsconline.nic.in

regards
8th June 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Army after the completion of MBA in HR and working as HR Executive?

Sir, i am a MBA student. i want to join in indian army.i also have ncc "B" certificate. can it possible
5th March 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am serving in indian army (pbor) . i am join the current year mba. what is the scop.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?