14th July 2013, 04:04 PM
shekarkp26

Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in electronics and telecommunication

Currently i am working with pvt company in Mumbai and want to know which institutes are offering Part Time DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  2. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. How to do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  5. How to get admitted in part time evening college in Kolkata? I have passed diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  6. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  7. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma? -- [New]
  8. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  9. Names of the institutes offering part time Ph.D in electronics in south India?
  10. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  11. How to do B.E Civil Engineering(Part Time) after doing B.E electronics from Mumbai university
  12. List of best institutes offering B.E Civil(Part Time)? What is the selection criteria?
  13. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  14. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  15. Eligibility for part time B.Tech and which are the universities offering part time B.Tech
  16. How to join part time training for a good career while in 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication?
  17. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  18. Universities offering Part time Ph.D in Electrical and Electronics?
19th June 2015, 03:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in electronics and telecommunication

** List of institutes offering part time diploma in electronics and telecommunication

= NMIMS University's Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering, Vile Parle West, Mumbai

= Thakur Polytechnic

= K C College of Management Studies

= The Department of Lifelong Learning and Extension

= Kohinoor Technical Institute

= A.C. Patil College of Engineering

= Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic

= National Education Management

= Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology

= Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?