13th January 2012, 09:07 PM
jivangutte

How to join Air Force after B.E? Which college is good and what is the cost of admission? Can I join flying branch?

My name is jivan gutte frm nashik. I studing in b.E.(computer engg.) i dnt knw how to join air force after b.E . So plz help me and send details requirments. Whch clg is good and how many cost required for admision. Can i join flying branch plz help

15th January 2012, 08:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force after B.E? Which college is good and what is the cost of admission? Can I join flying branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jivangutte View Post
My name is jivan gutte frm nashik. I studing in b.E.(computer engg.) i dnt knw how to join air force after b.E . So plz help me and send details requirments. Whch clg is good and how many cost required for admision. Can i join flying branch plz help
After B.E in computer science, you may write combined defense service exam to join Indian Air Force.
The examination is conducted by UPSC as a common entrance exam for recruitment of officers in all the major defense forces of India including the Indian Air Force.
The age limit to apply for the exam is 19-23 years.
By qualifying the written exam, you will be interviewed by the Air Force Selection Board and will also have to undergo medical tests.
Once you qualify all the tests, you will be sent to Air Force Academy for necessary training. After completion of the training, you will be recruited as an Officer in the Flying Branch of Indian Air Force.
For information regarding the Combined Defense Service Exam, refer to the official website of UPSC.
4th February 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air Force after B.E? Which college is good and what is the cost of admission? Can I join flying branch?

i am pass 12th exam with 89% in PCM & iam apply for indian air force of flying branch but i am have spectales number 3.5if i am eligable or not my ege in 18 years
18th August 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I AM Sameer. and presently I am studing in 9th std. After 10th what should i do to join Indian aur force. what is the salary.
4th September 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i am arun ,i am doing BE in aeronautical what are the available job in IAF related to my studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?