16th February 2013, 12:48 PM
aslu402

How to join telecom after passing B.Tech final year ECE?

hi sir i am a b.tech final year ece student i heard that telecom sector is paying very less salary these days i want to join telecom only to earn money is it advisable to do so plz answer me............... thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  2. Procedure to join Telecom Industry after B.Tech ECE?
  3. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  4. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which M.Tech course can I do after passing ECE?
  6. Is there any chance to do Telecom Management after completing ECE?
  7. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  10. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  11. How can I do final year in B.Tech ECE from Singapore? Best institutes offering this course?
  12. Test for Engineering Assistant in Doordarshan? How to prepare for this job?
  13. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech? My branch is ECE
  14. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  15. Which job is better among Telecom and Airport Ground Staff for a B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  16. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  17. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  18. List of telecom companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? Procedure to apply for it?
11th July 2016, 10:39 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to join telecom after passing B.Tech final year ECE?

Yes, you are right about the less pay for telecom engineers in India. This is because the maintenance work is more, if you want to get high paying job in this sector then you need to do MS for the same.
My suggestion will be to go for the IT sector job as they pay you very well and career growth is there for IT jobs in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?