21st June 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I do final year in B.Tech ECE from Singapore? Best institutes offering this course?

sir i'm in btech 3rd year(ece) and want to do my final year from singapore...plz give me all the details for that and suggest a best institute there.

10th December 2011, 07:31 PM
mrenita

Default Re: How can I do final year in B.Tech ECE from Singapore? Best institutes offering this course?

I want to do B.tech in Singapore through Merit. Is there any scholarship to Study in Singapore? Please provide me information about the scholarship For INDIANS to study in
Singapore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore? 9 16th April 2017 06:51 PM
Requirements and procedure to pursue further studies after BDS? Duration of the course? 4 27th November 2015 04:33 PM
What are the opportunities available in Singapore for pursuing MBA? Universities offering MBA in Singapore? Job opportunities in this field? 8 11th January 2013 01:30 AM
Which are the PG courses in medicine? Steps to be followed to pursue it? 3 21st November 2011 02:41 PM