1st July 2010, 10:53 PM
seban

Test for Engineering Assistant in Doordarshan? How to prepare for this job?

I am applied for a test for Engineering Assistant in Doordarshan, How can I prepare for this? What should be my references? How can I achieve better knowledge in 'COMMUNICATION' side? About the question patern with examples. Any question bank? More opportunities for an Electronics and Communication Engineering graduate. How can I develop better technical knowledge and communication skill.

2nd July 2010, 01:02 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

Default Re: Test for Engineering Assistant in Doordarshan? How to prepare for this job?

see i am also giving this exam.
at newspaper stands ,you might find some sample papers.
prepare gate syllabus properly.
2nd July 2010, 01:02 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Test for Engineering Assistant in Doordarshan? How to prepare for this job?

Hello dear,
All India Radio and Doordarshan and other media units have written tet that consists paper having 175 objective, you should have knowledge of Radio engeenering, for more you may download from: www.http://getsarkari-naukari.blogspot.com/#ixzz0rqsiUmfW
have a deep knowledge and great command on your subjects.
programming with linux, assembly language, NASM, coding, testing, debugging, all GATES. etc,
Other than that you may move towards Robotics, Industrial,automobile, computing system, aerospace, biomedical services, electronic circuits etc.
All the best.
2nd July 2010, 02:49 PM
sattuvachan
Senior Member++++

well , this exam requires a it focussed study as there are many who applies for this post .

you may refer to some books which are authorised either by an indian or a foreign author and some such books are Kennedy and R.K.Agrawal ..

you must have knowledge of wireless or radio engineering

Degree in engg (Radio/Tele-comm./Electri./Electro./I T/Electrical Comm.) or Degree with Physics as one of the subjects or Diploma in Sound recording and Sound Engineering is enough to apply for the post of assistant engineer in doordarshan ..

for details regarding doordarshan you can visit http://www.ddinews.gov.in

or you can contact them through E-Mail using address [email protected]

Applications in prescribed application format submit to Chief Engineer(Training), AIR & Doordarshan, before last date 30/07/2010 which has passed , you must have been applied ..

regarding the advertisement , you can visit http://sites.google.com/site/getsatk...edirects=0&d=1

i am attaching a notification for the same ...

you can develop better technical knowledge and communication skills by mastering the specified areas which are

Engineering Management

Communication Engineering

Circuit Theory & Control

Electronic Circuits

All the best for exam and interview !!
cheers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf notification by prasar bharti.pdf(52.1 KB, 180 views)
10th July 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

can i get the syllabus for engineer assistant in all india radio
14th July 2010, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

want to know about the syllabus
19th July 2010, 03:47 PM
vinodp

I am applied for a test for Engineering Assistant in Doordarshan, How can I prepare for this? What should be my references? How can I achieve better knowledge in 'COMMUNICATION' side? About the question patern with examples. Any question bank? More opportunities for an Electronics and Communication Engineering graduate. How can I develop better technical knowledge and communication skill.from where i get these books?
26th July 2010, 10:33 PM
ragu_physics

i want all india radio, assistant engineer syllabus and model papers
28th July 2010, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

i m preparing for exam .
i want to know about exam pattern and sample paper
28th July 2010, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

please display the sample question papers for Assistant Engineer in Doordarshan and All India radio.
28th July 2010, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the recruitment syllabus for engineering assistant job for the notification STI(T)/DR-EA/2010
30th July 2010, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for engineering assistant in air
31st July 2010, 12:27 PM
noby issac

Thumbs up Re: Test for Engineering Assistant in Doordarshan? How to prepare for this job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodp View Post
I am applied for a test for Engineering Assistant in Doordarshan, How can I prepare for this? What should be my references? How can I achieve better knowledge in 'COMMUNICATION' side? About the question patern with examples. Any question bank? More opportunities for an Electronics and Communication Engineering graduate. How can I develop better technical knowledge and communication skill.from where i get these books?
please give me text book names
please give me text book names
12th August 2010, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

hi ,i m navin kumar from sampla want to know the complete syllabus for AIR INDIA FOR THE POST OF ELECTRICAL assistant.
13th August 2010, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DEGREE IN PHYSICS.GUIDE ME ABOUT SYLABUS FOR THE POST OF ENGINEERING ASSISTANT.MAMTA SHARMA
14th August 2010, 04:27 PM
bmravikumar

sir i want model quesion paper of engineering assistant job.............
14th August 2010, 08:58 PM
bholag

Dear friend,
To score good percentage of marks you have to work hard and you have to devote much more time for your preparation and you should have good knowledge and depth in your electronics subject and radio communication.
your fundamental must be clear
15th August 2010, 07:57 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
Really this is very good as well as interesting field,
It will enhance your carrier, and you can go upto high level,so as you want to know
About Test for Engineering Assistant in Doordarshan.
Then no need to worry,
Just follow the given link,www.ddinews.gov.in
21st August 2010, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

hello.my self urvi patel n i applied for all india radio n durdarshan.
pls can i know about syllubus n model paper for the preparation.
i done my electrical engineering.
thank you
26th August 2010, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

hi urvi patel i'm santosh ...please can u send me syllabus for preparation of "prasar bharati assitant engineer". i will be thankful to u... if u send syllabus to my email id:[email protected]
31st August 2010, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions will ask in this exam? wheather it is multiple choice or ?
16th September 2010, 04:12 PM
srinimaximus

i want engineering assistant syllabus question pattern?
19th September 2010, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

can u send me detailed syllabus and model question papers
28th September 2010, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

if u prepare semiconductor devices & electromagnetic theory u can crach this exam
vinod mahich
[email protected]
28th September 2010, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

pls send me detailed syllabus for test of assist engg in doordarsan
30th September 2010, 02:51 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

see, Assistant in Doordarshan exam syllabus for engineer trainee syllabus is equivalent to gate syllabus.so it will be better to take gate syllabus as a Assistant in Doordarshan exam syllabus for engineer trainee.

you can get Gate syllabus in the given below sites

1.www.gateforum.com.

2.www.onestopgate.com.

all the best...............
7th October 2010, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

haii frnds..plz snd me details of syllabus for engineering assistant exam for air and dd..to [email protected] do help me..
9th October 2010, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

please can u send me detailed syllabus and model question papers ,please display the sample question papers for Assistant Engineer in Doordarshan and All India radio.to my email id : [email protected]
9th October 2010, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir where we buythis books
9th October 2010, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i have degree in I.T TELL about syllabus for engineering assistant in doordarshan
10th October 2010, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I am I.T graduate... Can u tell me the syllabus for engineering assistant in doordarshan?
Do all the eligible candidates will have the same syllabus?
Or the syllabus will be according to their departments?

Can any one help...
1st December 2010, 07:13 PM
arnab00

ok just have a look onto this file,,,,,,,,,,,u will get many things
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PRASAR BHARATI.pdf(52.1 KB, 311 views)
18th March 2012, 08:48 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

you must have knowledge of wireless or radio engineering

Degree in engg (Radio/Tele-comm./Electri./Electro./I T/Electrical Comm.) or Degree with Physics as one of the subjects or Diploma in Sound recording and Sound Engineering is enough to apply for the post of assistant engineer in doordarshan ..

for details regarding doordarshan you can visit http://www.ddinews.gov.in

or you can contact them through E-Mail using address [email protected]

Applications in prescribed application format submit to Chief Engineer(Training), AIR & Doordarshan, before last date 30/07/2010 which has passed , you must have been applied ..

regarding the advertisement , you can visit http://sites.google.com/site/getsatk...edirects=0&d=1

i am attaching a notification for the same ...

you can develop better technical knowledge and communication skills by mastering the specified areas which are

Engineering Management

Communication Engineering

Circuit Theory & Control

Electronic Circuits
4th August 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

sir
Iam very much interested to work in telecom side and i completed my btech in ECE 2014,Can u suggest the best book for preparing all telecom jobs like bsnl jto, air .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?