11th May 2013, 03:15 PM
yamini brt

How to join Visual Communication after completing 12th? What is the qualification to join Viscom?

sir,i have completed 12th i would like to join visual communication may i know the qualification to join viscom?

10th December 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Visual Communication after completing 12th? What is the qualification to join Viscom?

i have finished 8th i am inerested in photography what are the way to join viscom after 8th
31st December 2013, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Visual Communication after completing 12th? What is the qualification to join Viscom?

i want to join viscom nw im dng BE i didnt like tat profession so i want to join viscom can i join nxt yr
25th February 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have finished 11th completed. i'm intrested in direction. what are the way to join viscom
3rd April 2014, 10:28 PM
Santhoshkumar.t

[QUOTE=santhosh.t brt;3483417]sir,i have completed 12th i would like to join visual communication may i know the qualification to join viscom?
13th May 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

sir I have complet 10th diplomo in ece I like to visual communication.may I join to b.sc viscom that quvalification
24th May 2014, 12:49 PM
jenifer preethi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamini brt View Post
sir,i have completed 12th i would like to join visual communication may i know the qualification to join viscom?
what is the cutoff to join viscom
5th October 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir am complete 10th and diploma mech with areiar.interested in visual communication
26th November 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

my son is in 12th std . he took commerce with computer science is he eligible to join vis.com. at lyola
17th February 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed 11th(commerce group) can u join to visual communication?
3rd March 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I am completing diploma in 78 percentage. How do i am join to visual communication?
20th April 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to join visual communication after passing 12th.what is the qualification to join viscom
1st June 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studying diplamo in computer science in sankar polytechnic i want to sutdy viscom so what can ido
8th July 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in computer science and I'm doing my B.E computer engineering.. am I eligible for joining viscom ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?